Jon ConstableShow Phone Number
PO Box 65055
Calgary, Alberta T2N 4T6
Sentry Telecare, Inc.
The Sentry Telecare telephone check-in and medical alert service supports independent living and elder care throughout North America. It's automatic; it's economical; it's reassuring; and it's easy-to-use.
How much does the service cost? The fee for one check-in call each day is $18.50 a month.
Greater freedom is possible:
- It works even if the monitored person is unconscious or disoriented.
- No pendant or bracelet to wear
- No equipment to purchase or install
- No sign up or intallation charges; and no hidden fees
- The daily check-in call confirms that the service is operating normally
- Peace of mind for all concerned
How Scheduled Telephone Check-in Works
I N T E R A C T I V E V O I C E R E S P O N S E S Y S T E M
Step 1-Sign Up
Call our toll free number (1 888 280-8717) or log onto our website (www.sentrytelecare.com) and subscribe by providing the following information:
1. name, address, and phone number(s) of subscriber.
2. billing information obtained from a blank cheque for the account that will pay the monthly fee.
Step 2-Create A Call Profile
A Call Profile contains information about the check-in call, the Monitored Person, the Contact Person and the Alternate Contact Person. This includes:
1. the days of the week and the time of day/night the check-in call is to be made; the number of check-in call attempts (and the interval between attempts) before a Contact Person is alerted.
2. name, address, phone number, and time zone of the Monitored Person.
3. name, address, phone number, email (optional), and time zone for the Contact Person(s).
4. The first check-in call will be made the next day.
Medical Alert: Automatic telephone check-in service to support Caregiving, Independent Living and Elder Care.
Home ABOUT SENTRY TELECARE Definitions